What is Musique's Poetry?

  This blog has gotten hundreds even thousands of views. However, whenever I mention "Musique's Poetry"  people often ask "who is your blog catering too." I often reply to anybody who is living and needs a breath of fresh air.
  That's what Musique's Poetry is.  It is a breath of fresh air.  I realize that I haven't blogged seriously in like forever, but this is my baby and I refuse to allow people to tell me what I can and cannot write about. I understand that I do have to be mindful due to professional affiliations, but come on people, whatever happened to "Live and Let Live!"  
   I remember when I started blogging on a regular basis. It was back in 2009.  I was a senior in college and I started with Black Male Perspective. Later on, I changed it to Confessions of a Preppy. However, after getting "the hang" of blogging I finally decided on this current title of Musique's Poetry. 
  Since it's existence, MP has been used to get the word out on Human Rights, Politics, religion, and just ordinary people.  Musique's Poetry has been the subject of gossip as well as have been linked to by people in order to start drama and in attempts to slander my name.  I often have a saying that if you are deeply religious, then this blog isn't for you. I write about anything and everything that is relevant to me as a young Eccentric, Black Boy in the South.  Yes I said Eccentric!!! This blog is eccentric in the fact that this is a blog of of unconventional and slightly strange views or behavior (Webster Dictionary). Musique's Poetry is for everybody. It doesn't matter if you are Christian, Muslim, Free Thinkers, Atheist, Black, Hispanic, White, Mixed Race, Gay, Straight, Bisexual, Trans, Tall, Short, Mean, Nice, Old, Young, Pretty, Surly, girly, or just plain confused. This blog is just for you.
  If you have any questions or concerns feel free to leave a comment below.
Musique

Comments

Popular Posts