A New Thing
I am thankful for this scripture because God is truly doing a new thing in me. I can tell that He is positioning me and giving me a new outlook not only about myself, but about life. Even with people that I am connected too. I'm in a season in which, I'm transitioning, spiritually and mentally. I'm also transitioning emotionally. I realize that the past was really a hold up and that in order for me to go further, I have to deal with things differently.
Especially when it comes to my dear old family. Recently, I've decided to really continue to press ignore and prove to them that I don't really need them. I've steady been proving my independence. With me recently buying another car and making decisions, I can truly see how pissed on relative in particular, but I realized it's a ploy to discourage me from doing me and exceeding their expectations. That's why I've decided to meet my own expectations.
God is truly doing a new thing and I will obtain that new thing which he has for me.


Comments
Post a Comment