No More Dead Weight!!!
Have you ever had people in your life that always dropped their problems on you? Have you you ever had people put you in the face of the problems that they don't want to deal with?
I've had that happen more times than one. What's so bad is that is if family who's doing it. Tonight a drunken relative came to my grandmother's house. Guess who was left to deal with the mess? ME!!!! I was so dang happy!!! I did pray and I just moved out of the way and sat down and began blogging.
Why is it that in order to avoid trouble and to run away people will dump their problems on you? The more they dump on you the more weighed down you are and you are unable to fly. When you have other peoples' problems you can't reach your full potential.
In this year I've made a sound decision; NO MORE DEAD WEIGHT. DANGUM IT I'M TIRED!!!
NO MORE DEAD WEIGHT!!!
As I sat there and forced my family to deal with the drunk relative, I could tell that it pissed them off. Sometimes when you force people to deal with their issues, they may change towards you and act like you did them wrong when you've actually done them a great service. You've allowed them to fight on their own and find their own strength. It's time to stop letting other people put their load of crap on you.
NO MORE DEAD WEIGHT!!!


Comments
Post a Comment