7 Days of Me: Day 1: Getting Back to Me 2: Prayer
As I sit and write this blog post I am getting ready to wash dishes and getting ready to settle down for the evening. As I look back on today, I realize that it wasn't all that bad. Today was different. It was great, but it had its frustrations just like any other day.
However, for starters, today was a day of prayer. For those of you who know me, I value prayer greatly and I take it seriously as with anything I do that betters my life. Whatever religion you are, Muslim, Buddhist, It doesn't matter, you know that prayer is a part of your everyday life. It energizes you and it gives you strength. Today I felt strengthened.
There were quite a few times in which I had to pray and be strengthened. Pesky co-workers, crazy customers, and just annoying instances that you really can't control. However, Prayer worked for me and it is still working. I am thankful for prayer because it gives me an area of safety in God in which the enemy cannot find me. I'm not trying to sound ultra-religious, but spiritual. I do believe that prayer works.
If you don't know, try it and give me a buzz
However, for starters, today was a day of prayer. For those of you who know me, I value prayer greatly and I take it seriously as with anything I do that betters my life. Whatever religion you are, Muslim, Buddhist, It doesn't matter, you know that prayer is a part of your everyday life. It energizes you and it gives you strength. Today I felt strengthened.
There were quite a few times in which I had to pray and be strengthened. Pesky co-workers, crazy customers, and just annoying instances that you really can't control. However, Prayer worked for me and it is still working. I am thankful for prayer because it gives me an area of safety in God in which the enemy cannot find me. I'm not trying to sound ultra-religious, but spiritual. I do believe that prayer works.
If you don't know, try it and give me a buzz


Comments
Post a Comment