7 Days of Me: Day 1: Getting Back to Me
Well guys, I must do this. It's time for me to take a week to myself. I was on vacation last week, but I have so much other stuff going on. Although I'm working this week, I'm just stepping back from hanging out this week and focusing on me. I'm burnt out and I'm just stressed.
I have so many issues concerning finances till it isn't funny. However, I am taking some time out to really meditate and seek God concerning some issues. This is all a part of getting back to me. I really need this. I need some things revived in me and some things restored.
In recent months I've seemed to have grown accustomed to the negativity that is coming from the relative and discouragement that I've received concerning my life. I've made up in my mind that it's time for me to take care of me for a change. It's time for me to get out of debt. I have a big move to prepare for come next year. I've got to make sure that my finances and my spirit are ready to go. I don't want to carry any baggage with me in the next year. These next 7 days are critical for me. I have an expectancy that God is going to move.
I don't really talk about religion and my relationship with God on this blog, but this is really how I am feeling. I really need a break through right now. I'm tired of sleepless nights and I'm tired of dealing with stuff from way back when. This is MY TIME. I'm going forth.
It's time to get back to me. For more info on chipping in for the move to DC click the picture below.
I have so many issues concerning finances till it isn't funny. However, I am taking some time out to really meditate and seek God concerning some issues. This is all a part of getting back to me. I really need this. I need some things revived in me and some things restored.
In recent months I've seemed to have grown accustomed to the negativity that is coming from the relative and discouragement that I've received concerning my life. I've made up in my mind that it's time for me to take care of me for a change. It's time for me to get out of debt. I have a big move to prepare for come next year. I've got to make sure that my finances and my spirit are ready to go. I don't want to carry any baggage with me in the next year. These next 7 days are critical for me. I have an expectancy that God is going to move.
I don't really talk about religion and my relationship with God on this blog, but this is really how I am feeling. I really need a break through right now. I'm tired of sleepless nights and I'm tired of dealing with stuff from way back when. This is MY TIME. I'm going forth.
It's time to get back to me. For more info on chipping in for the move to DC click the picture below.

Comments
Post a Comment