7 Days of Me: Day 2 Trusting Again
Today has been a new test for me. It is the "trusting God" phase. Here lately I've been standing back and catching myself from trying to figure everything out on my own. I realize that over the last couple weeks that I have not been trusting God with my whole heart. I have been trying to work out things on my own, instead of letting Him work things out on my behalf.
Last night I had to repent for being that way. The Bible tells us to trust God with our whole heart and He will direct our paths if we acknowledge Him in all of our ways. I had to admit that I had not been acknowledging God like I thought I had been. I had been feeling like I had it all under control, when I really don't.
I guess its time for me to stand still and see the Salvation of the Lord and let Him work things out for me. It's a process, but I'm willing to let go and let God.
Last night I had to repent for being that way. The Bible tells us to trust God with our whole heart and He will direct our paths if we acknowledge Him in all of our ways. I had to admit that I had not been acknowledging God like I thought I had been. I had been feeling like I had it all under control, when I really don't.
I guess its time for me to stand still and see the Salvation of the Lord and let Him work things out for me. It's a process, but I'm willing to let go and let God.


I trust that you'll find the peace in your heart and soul that you seek, Lil Buddy! It appears that you're headed in the right direction.
ReplyDelete