7 Days of Me: Day 3 Its Hump Day and I've Been Pushed
Today is Hump Day!!! It's that one day of the week that let's you know you've made it to the middle and still have a couple more days to the freaking weekend. It may have challenges, ups and downs, but all shall be well.
Today as apart of the 7 Days of Me plan, I've been getting in tune with myself. Today I really I had to catch myself because I was agitated at a simple mistake that I had made at work. Everything was corrected, but I was ill because My day had started out so perfect, but then this happened and that one particular co-worker worked my dangum nerves today. However, I did like I've done most of this week, I remained prayerful. It was difficult in all the chaos, but just as long as I was able to say "Lord, Help," or a "Thank you, Jesus," or just call on Jesus, I was okay. I knew that if I could just make it through this shift, I would be okay.
Today has been a day that I have been pushed to get what I need and want. I had this realization after a situation at work. I want a better job and I want better for myself. As I search for something better, I am looking for a better job and trying to get out of debt somewhat. I need to have a certain amount of money by this time next year. That's why I have the chipin. If you all want to help me with anything concerning the move to DC, please do so. It is greatly appreciated. I am determined to have all my I's dotted and my T's crossed. I'm excited where life is taking me. I believe that all shall be well. Well off to get better,
Musique
Today as apart of the 7 Days of Me plan, I've been getting in tune with myself. Today I really I had to catch myself because I was agitated at a simple mistake that I had made at work. Everything was corrected, but I was ill because My day had started out so perfect, but then this happened and that one particular co-worker worked my dangum nerves today. However, I did like I've done most of this week, I remained prayerful. It was difficult in all the chaos, but just as long as I was able to say "Lord, Help," or a "Thank you, Jesus," or just call on Jesus, I was okay. I knew that if I could just make it through this shift, I would be okay.
Today has been a day that I have been pushed to get what I need and want. I had this realization after a situation at work. I want a better job and I want better for myself. As I search for something better, I am looking for a better job and trying to get out of debt somewhat. I need to have a certain amount of money by this time next year. That's why I have the chipin. If you all want to help me with anything concerning the move to DC, please do so. It is greatly appreciated. I am determined to have all my I's dotted and my T's crossed. I'm excited where life is taking me. I believe that all shall be well. Well off to get better,
Musique


Comments
Post a Comment