7 Days of Me: Day 5: Relaxing, ITS FRIDAY!!!

  ITS FRIDAY!!!!. I made it through the week successfully.
  Well it is day 5 of the 7 Days of Me.  I must admit that this week has been different for me.  I haven't been complaining or bitching about my uncle or about my life.  I've just been mellow.  I haven't really had a bad week. Its been challenging at work, but I made it.
  Tonight is Friday and I'm home alone.  I'm not complaining. It could bitch and moan about it, but I refuse to do that.  My life is too precious.  So what I'm single. Its a reason why I'm single and I have to understand it. I have to accept it.
   I know that I'm being prepared for the mate that will compliment and add to my life. That will accept me flaws and all femininity, my career, and the God in me.   I know he's on the way.  I just have to learn what to do in those "lonely" times. Right now I'm not lonely I'm glad to be in me time. I'm at home in all my glory and I'm relaxed. I'm cooking dinner, rice and mustard greens, as well as having a little movie night.  I love food and movies lol.
  At any rate, I'm relaxing. Its my Friday and I'm loving my life and loving me.  I've found out that when sometimes when I am lonely I have to turn to music and to something that will keep me occupied. Why focus on being lonely?  There is no need to focus on what you don't have.  Focus on what you got.
Well that's it for me, I'm out,
Musique

Comments

  1. Life is good and you have a positive attitude. Keep focusing on the future and you'll be surprised what awaits you. You have a strong faith, Lil Buddy. That's a gift. Use it! Much love and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts