Monday Thoughts
Today has been quite a day. I am thankful for the blessings that I have received and I am thankful for all that has taken place in my life. Right now, I'm just kind of blah from the weekend.
As I prepare for the thanksgiving holiday, I am cleaning up and just mentally preparing for my dysfunctional family. I am not looking for drama, but just to be able to be around my family for this holiday. This year has presented a lot of adversity.
It is gonna be kind of bittersweet however. The niece that planned this festivity at my house has been in the hospital for a surgery on her brain. She is doing well, but I hate that she won't be amongst us. However, I will be making a special trip up to see her. That is my buddy.
I Trust that all will be well. Well I'm off to rest some and clean some more,
Musique
As I prepare for the thanksgiving holiday, I am cleaning up and just mentally preparing for my dysfunctional family. I am not looking for drama, but just to be able to be around my family for this holiday. This year has presented a lot of adversity.
It is gonna be kind of bittersweet however. The niece that planned this festivity at my house has been in the hospital for a surgery on her brain. She is doing well, but I hate that she won't be amongst us. However, I will be making a special trip up to see her. That is my buddy.
I Trust that all will be well. Well I'm off to rest some and clean some more,
Musique


Wishes for the recovery of your niece. Happy Thanksgiving, Lil Buddy!
ReplyDelete