So Much Joy
Hey Guys,
What do you do when you've had one of those days that you can't rightly explain? WOW Today started off with an awesome start. As I was doing my morning meditation, I just felt strengthened and I felt so at peace. I got ready for work with a new power within.
As I got in the car one of my favorite songs "Jesus" by the late Rev. Timothy Wright. As He sang the name "Jesus" I just go full and I began to cry. It wasn't tears of sadness but of joy. I entered work and I was just happy. Even though me and a manager clashed, I still had a blessed day.
I even relaxed with a nice hot bath and I listened to some good music. I'm still joyful. I'm just so happy. I love feeling this way. I should to this more often.
What do you do when you've had one of those days that you can't rightly explain? WOW Today started off with an awesome start. As I was doing my morning meditation, I just felt strengthened and I felt so at peace. I got ready for work with a new power within.
As I got in the car one of my favorite songs "Jesus" by the late Rev. Timothy Wright. As He sang the name "Jesus" I just go full and I began to cry. It wasn't tears of sadness but of joy. I entered work and I was just happy. Even though me and a manager clashed, I still had a blessed day.
I even relaxed with a nice hot bath and I listened to some good music. I'm still joyful. I'm just so happy. I love feeling this way. I should to this more often.


May you have many more days as joyful as the one you just enjoyed.
ReplyDelete