You've Just Begun


  " You've Only Just Begun."  Those were the words that were spoken to me a few days ago from a dear friend.  These words came after some news that I'd received, that should be gloom to me, but I believe the report of the Lord Jesus Christ.
  With all of the plans that I have for my life, the news that I've gotten concerning my health should've and could've  gotten the best of me while it could but I have too much life to live to let one light affliction get me down.  I can't let that particular thing define me.  However, I do believe all shall be well.
  As I've emerged in the last few years of me coming out, accepting the call, and other things, I have learned that not everyone is celebrating my beginning.  Some people are mad because I came out, I'm doing men, and I'm basically giving them a big "Screw you."
  For too long I've lived for the people. Hell, it is MY TIME!!! I've found myself and I love what I see. I may not have the best job and my current living situation isn't ideal, but I'm blessed and I'm overflowing in blessings. I have life, health, strength  family, love, and all my needs are met. I thank God for what I have. By me being thankful, I am allowing him to bless me with more.  My life has just begun.
  I have declared that I shall live and not die. I shall declare the work of the Lord.  This blog and people are depending on my existence.  I have things to share and things to endure to help other people. I have a certain time to be here on this earth, but I'm gonna make use of all of the time I have.
  I love you all. I mean it.  Remember your life has just begun. Don't let life hold you back,
Love ya,
Musique

Comments

Popular Posts