Saturday Thoughts
Hey Guys,
Here are some thoughts from me. Over the last few months, I haven't been able to really blog like I desire and once was. Neither am I active on youtube as much. Understanding that, life changes and what not, blogging is what I do. You were there with me through relationships, make ups, break ups, and health things approaching. I love you all and I appreciate you all for the love and prayers.
Right now, I'm up on a hard decision. I don't know what to do with this blog. I'm actually thinking about closing it down. I've made many attempts at trying to get the ball back rolling on this blog. I used to hit you with current stuff. However, I feel like I'm out of the loop. I guess its all apart of life. Not everyone will be a celebrity blogger, but dang it, I'm a celebrity in my own right. I'm about to go out tonight and have some fun I'll hit you all back....What the future holds, I don't know. We shall see.
Here are some thoughts from me. Over the last few months, I haven't been able to really blog like I desire and once was. Neither am I active on youtube as much. Understanding that, life changes and what not, blogging is what I do. You were there with me through relationships, make ups, break ups, and health things approaching. I love you all and I appreciate you all for the love and prayers.
Right now, I'm up on a hard decision. I don't know what to do with this blog. I'm actually thinking about closing it down. I've made many attempts at trying to get the ball back rolling on this blog. I used to hit you with current stuff. However, I feel like I'm out of the loop. I guess its all apart of life. Not everyone will be a celebrity blogger, but dang it, I'm a celebrity in my own right. I'm about to go out tonight and have some fun I'll hit you all back....What the future holds, I don't know. We shall see.


Comments
Post a Comment