Anticipation
What is anticipation? Anticipation is the expected waiting, the act of looking forward that something is going to happen with excitement. In our childhood many of us anticipated our birthdays, Christmas, Summer vacation, or that favorite relative visiting. No matter what age we are we always have a period of anticipation.
With the impending move (Destination DMV), I am anticipating so many opportunities, a change of scenery, and a liberty like never before. I'm anticipating what live holds for me. I'm anticipating resurrecting a career in theatre, really further my music, and really own my own business. I'm also thinking of going into cosmetology. I'm quite handy with make up and know a little bit about hair. This new liberty is something much needed.
However, in order for me to get there, I'm making sure that I have my finances together and that all things will work hand in hand for me. That's why many of you may have seen a link called Destination DMV. That's a crowdfunding link. If you see these words highlighted or any other words highlighted in red that is a link that is meant to be clicked on. However with Destination DMV I'm raising money to help me move to DC by March 22, 2014. I've gathered my living space and I am still working on the job situation. I am keeping you all abreast of what is going on with the move. I pray that all goes well.
I can feel a great change coming as I proceed to do something that was to be done back in 2007, but I let some old bigot Christians stop me from doing what was right for me. I was told not to move because a friend that I hold dear to my heart was using me, which was a lie. However, I've moved on and I'm doing what I need to do for me.
This is why I'm anticipating a liberty to live, love, and be free, like never before. --
♫Musique's Poetry♫
This is why I'm anticipating a liberty to live, love, and be free, like never before. --
♫Musique's Poetry♫


Comments
Post a Comment