The Purpose of Destination DMV
Hey Guys,
Many of you have seen me posting links for something called "Destination DMV." Well, I'm making moves and doing some changes. I am preparing to move by March 2014.
Many people have asked why I'm moving. Well I need a change of scenery and I need to do what's right for me. I was originally going to move back in 2007 when I was attending Hold My Mule Holiness.
I was told not to go to DC because my bestie Senor Paco, was "using me and was not going to benefit me." As a result, I cut him off and I tried to put on the persona that I was a straight, Black man. However, that's a story for another day.
Well Back in 2010, Senor Paco and I reconnected. It was a start and we began rebuilding our friendship. Now, I'm not chasing after anyone, but after the reconnection, the Supreme one nudged me as I was eating at a Chinese Buffet. I had been seeking Him after somethings with ministry transpired, God gave me specific instructions to start back on my plans to go to DC. So here I am.
Right now, I trust that all things shall be well and that I will have all I need to move. That's one reason why I started the above campaign. If you would like to contribute to this campaign click on the widget/picture above. It will be greatly appreciated and you will be recognized.
Thanks,
Musique

Comments
Post a Comment