Muscling to my Future
As of the past 24 hours, I've made a conscious decision to press forth towards my future. I've made a decision to go forth and get my goals. It all starts with making one step at a time.
Phase 1 of my reinvention and goal is completing the move better known as Destination DMV. I've also been networking within the music industry which I know will take time, however, with current goals I'm having, I realize that I can't do everything at one time. I am thankful for this journey that I'm on. I'm looking forward to no longer having to work a 9 to 5, but having my own and doing something that I love and enjoy: music, acting, and writing. Sometimes we have to hit a brick wall in order to wake up.
I'm muscling it to my future right now and I refuse to be held back. I admit, I've come a long way since I've started this blog. Some days are better than others as I progress.
I'm constantly thinking of the possibilities. It is now time to act on them and not give up. Well I'm out,
Musique
Phase 1 of my reinvention and goal is completing the move better known as Destination DMV. I've also been networking within the music industry which I know will take time, however, with current goals I'm having, I realize that I can't do everything at one time. I am thankful for this journey that I'm on. I'm looking forward to no longer having to work a 9 to 5, but having my own and doing something that I love and enjoy: music, acting, and writing. Sometimes we have to hit a brick wall in order to wake up.
I'm muscling it to my future right now and I refuse to be held back. I admit, I've come a long way since I've started this blog. Some days are better than others as I progress.
I'm constantly thinking of the possibilities. It is now time to act on them and not give up. Well I'm out,
Musique


Go for it, Lil Buddy! All my best! Much love and naked hugs!
ReplyDelete