At Least You're Not Spreading Your Legs

                             

  Over the last few weeks, I've had my fair share of rumors thrown around about me since I've been in a relationship. It's been prevalent with Beyonce and Jay-Z as well as Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon in regards to divorce.  My current boyfriend, let me know that since we've dating people that have known me in the past and even some exes have come out of the woodworks in attempts to slander me with fake pictures, rumors, and lies so that he could break up with me and date them.

  One thing I've learned is that when someone is unhappy or jealous of what you have, they will do anything to destroy your happiness while they look like a fool. One must understand, that while they are spreading rumors, they are making themselves look stupid and faggoty as well.  I've learned not to get upset at rumors.  Rumors only give one free publicity.

How so? Rumors will cause people to come be nosy in your house, blog, business, or whatever to see if what they have been told is true. Rumors do nothing but give people free publicity.

  I've come to a point in my life that rumors do not phase me. They make me continue working and continue doing me. Whenever people feel the need to discredit you, it means that you are a threat.

  Honey, whenever the rumor mill starts, tell your haters "at least your not spreading your legs."

Musique

--
♫Musique's Poetry♫

Comments

Popular Posts