#TBT- Chrisette Michele - If I Have My Way by Bradley
Hey Guys,
It's been 4 years since I started the Bradley Show on Youtube. Many of you know that I love singing and love doing music. I'm currently working on starting my own independent label and music career. Many of you have seen the link entitled Bradley's Music. This is a link that I'm using to crowd to help start my music career and trademarking some things.
Below is a cover that I did of Chrisette Michele's "If I Have My Way." It is one of my favorite songs. I hope you enjoy it. Love ya,
Musique
It's been 4 years since I started the Bradley Show on Youtube. Many of you know that I love singing and love doing music. I'm currently working on starting my own independent label and music career. Many of you have seen the link entitled Bradley's Music. This is a link that I'm using to crowd to help start my music career and trademarking some things.
Below is a cover that I did of Chrisette Michele's "If I Have My Way." It is one of my favorite songs. I hope you enjoy it. Love ya,
Musique


Comments
Post a Comment