Where Is My Focus?

  This week has been a busy week of sorts for me.  With musical engagements, work, and other duties pertaining my relationship I have been nothing but busy. I haven't even had any time to myself on my day off. I had to run errands as well as get ready for this big ball in Atlanta on August 31st.
  Here lately my hectic schedule has taken its toll on me. I'm in the grumpy "don't bother me, I need a break,"  mood. This is causing me to wonder where my focus is.  It seems as if my head is swirling around what everyone else wants and requires of me and I can't even sit down to plan my move to DC.  It's like whenever I have a moment of time to myself I'm disturbed which causes me to be pissed off because I feel no one is respecting me needing some me time during the week. Granted on my day off, I really needed to spend sometime checking on my bestfriend who was going through a bitter and wild break up.
  Have I been so focused on other people that I have neglected myself, desires, and wants as well as needs?  It's crazy though, the boyfriend has been telling me I need to take more time for myself. As much as I try to rest, it seems as if it makes people mad when I try to focus on me. People will say I stay on the go too much, but they are the main ones requiring my time and getting upset when I want to be left alone. I guess my focus should primarily be on me and my life and what I need to get done for me.
  I can't even focus on blogging like I used to and that kind of bothers me. I understand that life changes and we have to roll with the punches, but I feel that I don't have a proper focal point. Between getting things started with my demo/mixtape as well as trying to handle my other problems, it seems as if there isn't enough time in the world. What am I to do, Lord Jesus?
Let Me Find My Focus SOON!!!! I need to get back to me ASAP.
Musique

Comments

Popular Posts