Wednesday Thoughts: Life, Love, and Music (Check Out the Videos)
Music is my life, my passion, and my love. I've been singing since I was a child. I started taking piano lessons at the age of 5 and even majored in music and obtained a Bachelor's degree in music in 2009.
Many people ask me why I chose music. Well, Music is a universal language that reaches everyone. It touches the very soul. It brings people together. I'm like Patti Labelle, Music Is My Way of Life. Music is the way I am.
That's why I'm so adamant about furthering my music career and furthering my passion. I have great plans for myself. I would like to do workshops as well as act as well. Hell, I want to finally live my dream. If I don't do it, who else will. Below are some samples of some covers that I've done. Let me know what you think.
That's why I'm so adamant about furthering my music career and furthering my passion. I have great plans for myself. I would like to do workshops as well as act as well. Hell, I want to finally live my dream. If I don't do it, who else will. Below are some samples of some covers that I've done. Let me know what you think.

Follow your passion, Lil Buddy!
ReplyDelete