R&R For Musique
Today is a day of rest for me!!!! By the time you are reading this post, I have just gotten my crazy behind off the road from a trip the Washington, DC for a church service with the Bestie, Senor Paco.
I really enjoyed myself and I'm glad I went. Not to mention that I was on vacation from work for a few days because, let's face it, I don't take enough dang vacations. That vacation time adds up. Not to mention, the last few weeks I have been working a bit of overtime to help with expenses in getting my car tuned up as well as helping family and making sure I'm grounded financially.
So After service today, it will be straight up rest and relaxation for me. I do not want to be bothered...This sexy Butch Queen is going to relax.
Love ya,
Musique


Comments
Post a Comment