2015 Is MINE!!!!
We made it to 2015 and I declare that 2015 is MINE!!!! 2014 was a great year. I found love and lost love. Gained friends, lost friends. I've found myself and I've created some great things. I dare not take anything for granted. However, 2015 has much more in store for me. It has greater in store.
I refuse to take any baggage with me into 2015. For the last couple days, my mind has been turning, planning, and plotting things for me and how I can help others pull out the best in them in 2015. So Far, It's a go. I cannot wait till the completion of Destination DMV and for the day that Yannick Taylor causes many to have an eargasm. Also for this year I'm looking for a better job.
The key that to having a new thing happen for me is speaking those things into existence. 2015 is mine. How about you?
--
--

That's right. We have to claim what we want. I wish everyone achieve what their heart desires.
ReplyDelete