Moving and Shaking

  Many of you know that I have been planning a move to Washington, DC by the end of this year (2015).  So Far things have not been going as planned, but even better.  How so?
  I've been able to network and survey the area in which I would like to live as well as make sure that I have everything I need in order to make the move possible.  The major obstacle in my way right now is finding a job and making sure that I have the proper amount of money saved that will allow me to be financially stable for this move.
 If you see the crowdfunding venture Destination DMV, feel free to share, contribute, and spread the word. This would help with moving expenses and getting situated in the DMV.  It will be greatly appreciated.  Attached are reward levels for each donation.  You will also be recognized via Youtube and this blog.
Thanks,
Yannick

Comments

Popular Posts