Break Ups and Open Doors
Happy Thursday Everyone
I pray that all is well with you all.
Well The last couple days have been quite an experience for me.
For starters me and my beau that I bragged so much about,
broke up a couple days ago. The reason for the break up was due to me not accepting
responsibility for a mess that HE made out of his life.
For those that know me, you know that I REFUSE to take responsibility for someone else's
decisions and laziness. He then began to make transphobic and self hating posts on Instagram.
Kudos to him for being an asshole.
He told me that I was his anger and embarrassment, because I am genderqueer and feminine. His
thoughts are that men who transition to women are running away from being a man and that
they need to man up. Which is some of the most dumb shit I've ever heard.
However I'm not letting his insecurity, narcissism and bitterness affect me.
It did hurt because I loved him and I held him down when no one else would..
However doors have opened up for me since the break up.
Not even a day after the break up, I was interviewed by a magazine concerning
music, transadvocacy, and this blog. I am very excited to say that things
are looking up for me.
Once the magazine article is published I will be sharing with you all. This will be my
Labor Day Surprise to you all.
Love ya,
Yannick

Comments
Post a Comment