#LeaveItIn2015


These are some things that I'm leaving in 2015.

  1. Transphobia: I will not let transphobia affect my transition
  2. People's Opinions: If You are Not Paying My Bills then your opinion ain't shit
  3. Family Problems that no one wants to deal with: I didn't create these problems, they were here before I got here. Just because you want to sweep things under the wrong doesn't mean it is mine to deal with
  4. HIV/AIDS Stigma: People please educate yourselves and let's end the stigma
  5. Pettiness: Can we please grow the fuck up!!!!
  6. Exes: It is my time to shine and I'm letting go of my crazy as exes
  7. Worrying about the Future: The future is what I make it. If people don't like it, then they can go to hell.
  8. Anger: I'm doing with being angry over other people's stupidity
  9. Racism and every other ism:  These things will be conquered
  10. Allowing peoples goodness to control: Just because you've been kind to me doesn't mean I owe you a damn thing.

Comments

Popular Posts