New Things for Me
It feels like an eternity since I've last blogged on this website!!! I've been doing a lot. Many of you all have seen my videos here from Youtube and What not.
The last few weeks have been kind of stressful and trying however I've found the silver lining in the dark clouds of life. I've found the bright side to the struggles called life.For starters, I am finally back in the dating game. I am very excited!!! We actually met through a friend of mine and there was an instant connection. This came at a time in which I really wasn't looking for anything from anybody. I was just going with the flow, however, what are you supposed to do when there is some awesome chemistry in the mix?
You do what comes natural that is go for what you want!!! I am excited to finally be dating and excited that I am connected to someone that doesn't see my gender identity as a fetish, but values me as a person.
With many attempts at blogging again, I can truly say that the Priestess is back. Be sure to share your favorite posts!!!,
Yannick


Comments
Post a Comment