HRT for 10 Months and Emotional Rollercoaster
Today started out like any other day. It was calm and copacetic. I had to be up a bit earlier today however due to a dentist appointment. Afterwards, I came home to rest before starting my shift at work.
Now I must admit that work was trying as hell!!! People didn't want to listen. Co-workers getting on my damn nerves, and I just felt overwhelmed. Well it all came to a head when I got off from work.
I tried to pray through my emotions, but all I could do was cry. I called my best friend and talked to him and I still felt like shit. I also decided to get some hamburger helper and cook, since that always makes me feel better. However I cried as I cooked.
I had been forwarned that when I started HRT that I would be an emotional wreck, However I felt as if I was having a nervous break down. I therefore have made up in my mind that I am going to resume with therapy and counseling. I think I may just need to talk someone and process more so through this transition other than using music, my blogs, and prayer.
Just thinking out loud,
Yannick


Comments
Post a Comment